Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm a lot like Smurfette

When I was a little girl I liked to watch the Smurfs on Saturday morning TV. Sometimes when I want to feel like a little girl again, I watch the Smurfs on DVD. I’m a lot like Smurfette. Pagan and Smurfette have a lot in common. We were both created by maniacs so that we could fit in and bring down a colony of nice people. The only difference is that Smurfette eventually became good. Well, that won’t be the difference for long. Pagan is in the process of becoming good. That’s why I started this new blog. I’m going to defy Gargamel and stop spreading all of your secrets so that he can make gold. Here’s the story of Smurfette see if you can find all the similarities between Pagan and Smurfette. And then let’s talk sex, politics, and sexual politics.


No comments: