Thursday, February 8, 2007

A little bit about me

I like to blog anonymously. I like to keep my identity a secret. Can you blame me? I like to tease you with the possibility of meeting in public, for a drink or two. I like to tell you that I know someone you know. But you’ll never get to meet me.

Secrets are good. Secrets are fun. But let’s talk about sex, politics, and sexual politics.

Have any of you ever met me? Definitely not, or at least you think not. You’ve all met me, but known of you know.

Do you like riddles? Sex, politics, and sexual politics?

You’ve all talked to me. You’ve all sent me emails with your real names and information.
I’d never tell. Would I? I’d never spill the beans to Rob. What’s my relationship with Rob? Am I Rob? Is he my husband? Are we best friends? Riddles, riddles.

See if you can figure any of it out. Until you do, let’s talk about sex, politics, and sexual politics.

No comments: