Thursday, February 8, 2007

Would I put on diapers and drive in a trenchcoat for you?


Only if you like sex, politics, and sexual politics.

And secrets. We all like secrets, don’t we.

Which of you have told me your secrets? Which of you let your guard down and slipped your real name into an email to me? Or maybe told me about a boyfriend? Or where you like to hangout? Or that guy you had sex with that you’d like to forget about? Or that girl you’d like to plow like corn field? Answer: ALL OF YOU!

Many of your secrets have already been revealed. You wondered who told your last name to Rob.

More of your secrets will be revealled here and on Rob’s blog very soon. Please, keep emailing them to me and signing your real name when you do email them. Until then let’s talk about diapers, sex, politics, and sexual politics.

No comments: